Saturday, March 30, 2013

Home Sweet Home

It's 12:40 AM in Cincinnati as I type this on our home computer in our kitchen - we're finally home!  It was so great to be greeted by family and friends at the airport tonight....so refreshing to see familiar faces and especially to hug and kiss our boys!  It was so fun to watch the boys interact with Mya as we clogged up the walkway so that no one else could get out of the airport.  They were so full of joy and Mya, while I'm sure overwhelmed, warmed right up to them.  They had so much fun showing her around the house and playing with her before everyone finally went to bed at Midnight.  While we are exhausted, I have to thank you guys for praying for our travel.  It was actually amazing.  Over the entire 24 hours of travel time, I don't think Mya cried more than 30 minutes.  I am so excited to see what the next few days bring back at home (well, maybe the next few days after the first few days once the three of us kick the jet lag and get back to life in the eastern time zone)!  There were a bunch of pictures taken at the airport, but unfortunately none by me or Shannon so I don't have any to post.  We'll get a few on here of Mya interacting with the boys here at home.  Thanks again for all of the love, support and prayers....it is so good to have Mya home where she belongs!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't stand it! I am so overjoyed! Wish I could've been at the airport to greet you. Praying every day for your transition to being a family of six. Much love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! God is so good! So glad that you've made it home and reunited with the boys. I can't wait to hear about how Mya and the new Wik family of 6!

    ReplyDelete