Monday, March 25, 2013

Faces of Mya

We had a good time at the zoo today, although Mya wasn't all that interested in anything other than what we brought in her backpack for her to eat. That said, it was a good day with great weather. I was able to take a nap with Mya this afternoon, which was awesome. Especially knowing that I won't be able to do that often once we're home. I think this may have been our first meltdown-free day....very encouraging! We went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner with about 15 other families that are here to adopt. How crazy is that...a bunch of white people with Chinese babies at a Mexican restaurant in china?! When they told us it would be an hour wait for food for that many people, me, Shannon and Mya quickly made our way to the exit. We ended up finding a nice, quiet Italian restaurant down the street and had a great meal with Mya. We have a free day tomorrow until a dinner cruise on the Pearl river at 5:30, which is supposed to be really cool. As I'm writing this from the tavern in the hotel, I just heard "we are the world"....I think it's a new release here in china.....

That's all for now, but I wanted to post some pictures of the many faces of Mya that we've grown to love over the week that we've known her. I hope you guys are enjoying the spring break snow in Cincinnati! Enjoy!



















4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! The photo with the pout hanging onto your leg would get her anything she wants in my home =) Mya is precious!
    Love
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures! She has quite an array of funny faces. Please continue to post when you get home, I'm dying to see the boys with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one is definitely my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete